Wonder’s Avengers has a brand-new spot available and also while V1.3.1 is no place near as big as last week’s upgrade, it does repair a rather significant issue. Previously, players were unable to gain access to Bad guy Sectors/Faction Missions, which prevented them from gaining certain unusual incentives. The most recent patch fixes this concern.
Of course, those who shed out on the incentives can take heart.
The usual security and also crash solutions for the Reassemble Campaign as well as Avengers Initiative are also consist of. A problem that created the gamer to be sent out to a various goal when choosing “Once an Avenger” has likewise been repaired. There was additionally a pest that created overcharge meters to reduce considerably with team finishers that’s also been fixed. As well as indeed, Captain America can currently wreck with doors. Have a look at the complete patch notes below.
Wonder’s Avengers V1.3.1 Patch Notes
Reassemble Project and Avengers Effort
Various Reassemble Campaign as well as Avengers Campaign fixes, including:
- Various Crash as well as Security repairs
- Dealt with a rare problem when selecting “Once an Avenger” inadvertently sent out the gamer to the incorrect mission.
- Took care of a concern keeping some mission chains from completing effectively when all requirements are met. (Instance: Reigning Supreme)
Different fight fixes/tuning, including:
- Captain America can now shatter with doors.
- Dealt with an issue where overcharge meters were wrongly decreasing during a group finisher.
- Boosted responsiveness when going into sprint trip from jumping as Iron Guy.
- Improved responsiveness for light air hammer assaults as Thor.
- Improved dependability of Iron Male’s Thruster Uppercut.
- Better presentation of Captain America’s dashing block.
- Tuned the SPIN Keeper’s common assault, reduced brave drainpipe, as well as included an offscreen strike indicator.