Crystal Characteristics has actually been covering Wonder’s Avengers pretty frequently considering that the game’s launch. To that end, a new patch is offered for Xbox One and also PS4 gamers that attends to a number of playthrough stoppers and various other insects. This includes a problem that stops campaign progression as a result of a limitless packing display.
One more much-awaited solution includes Industry and Challenge Cards being brought back after all of a sudden being locked in one’s UI. Optimizations for loading times have also been done.
Have a look at the full spot V1.2.5 notes listed below. An additional patch is currently being checked as well as it will be the programmer’s biggest yet. Spot V1.3.0 will seek to “deal with bad states for pests taken care of in 1.2.5, in addition to address numerous smaller sized quality of life issues.” There’s no release date for the patch yet so remain tuned for additional details in the coming days. In the meanwhile, you can check out our evaluation for the game right here. Wonder’s Avengers will likewise be concerning Xbox Series X as well as PS5 later this year.
- Fixed an occasional bug where players are incapable to advance with the campaign as a result of an infinite loading display.
- This patch does not solve the fix for those that have actually currently experienced it– negative save states will be solved in V1.3.0.
- Tackled majority of instances of a partially loaded Helicarrier which caused personalities considerably falling out of the globe when attempting to access the Avengers Initiative.
- There are rare instances where this might happen still, but the spot makes sure that filling back right into the primary menu and then returning to the Avengers Initiative will fix it. We are still working to remove this bug entirely.
- Project Objective reward clothing will certainly no longer go away from Cosmetics Supply UI. This provided as costumes that were previously opened through project development– such as the Stark Technology clothing– changing to a locked state.
- Avoided this from happening in V1.2.5, yet the spot does not return clothing for those that have currently experienced it– bad save states will be settled In V1.3.0.
- Industry and Obstacle Card clothing will certainly be recovered as well as no more come to be re-locked in the Cosmetics Supply UI. This provided as outfits that were formerly opened with online play– such as Hero Obstacle Card incentives, pattern drops, and intrigue vendors– going back to a locked state
- Updated Neighborhood Difficulty UI that currently reflects current neighborhood development.
- Back-up Save UI enhancements
- Load time optimizations
- Xbox Only: Success ought to now unlock and increment effectively. We are still exploring if all Accomplishments will certainly be provided retroactively– our existing theory is that story-based will, however challenge-based will not.