Ubisoft has actually detailed repairs for a number of them, including enhancements to performance. While the hotfix is presently live on Xbox One as well as PS4, COMPUTER players will have to wait till tomorrow for the same.
Frame rate declines that can happen when strolling via checkpoints have likewise been dealt with along with the frame price performance while driving. For COMPUTER gamers, structure rates have been boosted on Nvidia RTX GPUs and a freeze that could happen when switching over controllers has also been fixed.
Watch Pets: Myriad will be offered for Xbox One, PS4, COMPUTER as well as Google Stadia in the meantime. Keep tuned for even more information and also inspect out the full hotfix notes listed below.
- International efficiency renovations on PS4 for smoother gameplay/driving
- Made a number of enhancements to PC performance
- Optimized performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs
- Repaired an issue that caused framerate declines to take place when personalities walk through checkpoints
- Enhanced the framerate performance when driving
- Took care of a freeze when switching over input controllers on COMPUTER
- Dealt with occasional crashes on PS4
- Taken care of sporadic crashes on Xbox One/S
- Took care of an issue that can cause the video game to crash when released on a console readied to TURKISH, INDONESIAN, GREEK, ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, VIETNAMESE or THAI languages
- Dealt with an issue that might create the game to crash on Xbox One X when choosing a specific alternative in the Into the Void mission
- Fixed a concern that might cause the video game to collapse when checking out the Costs Store tabs on Xbox One