The game’s growth spending plan appears to mirror that, as does its appealing dual-gameplay premise, something that, according to the designers, just would not have actually been feasible on current-gen equipment. Plainly, it’s going to be a demanding game, as well as the video game’s recently exposed PC needs drop in line with that.
The needs, disclosed using the video game’s Steam page, are quite hefty also on minimum setups, requiring either a GTX 1060 (6 GB) or a Radeon R9 390 X for 1080 p gameplay. On the other hand, as for suggested setups are worried, 1080 p gameplay will certainly need either a GTX 1660 Ti or a Radeon RX Vega 56, while 4K gameplay will certainly require either a GeForce RTX 2070 or a Radeon RX 5700 XT. You can take a look at the complete system demands listed below.
The Tool launches this Holiday for the Xbox Series X and also COMPUTER. On Xbox Series X, the video game will certainly run at 4K and also 30 FPS. You can have a look at its Dual-Reality gameplay in a recent trailer with below.
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit version only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600/ AMD Ryzen 5 2500 X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: @1080 p NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/ AMD Radeon R9 390 X (or equivalent with 4 GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage Space: 30 GB readily available room
- Audio Card: DirectX compatible, headphones recommended
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit variation only)
- Cpu: Intel Core i5-9600/ AMD Ryzen 7 3700 X
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: @1080 p NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/ Radeon RX Vega 56|@ 4K NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/ Radeon RX 5700 XT
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage Space: 30 GB readily available area
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible, earphones suggested
- Added Notes: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 ror 4K with ray mapping on