Perspective: Absolutely No Dawn has actually faced numerous concerns on COMPUTER since launch, with the port encountering all sorts of problems, from accidents and framework rate drops to much more minor visual problems. Last week, Guerrilla Games started their work to fix these problems with a tiny spot, claiming that even more problems were being worked on and would be repaired with future updates. Now, a 2nd patch has actually gone real-time.
Requiring To Reddit, Guerrilla detailed patch 1.02, which solutions a number of collapsing concerns, as well as likewise introduces various other improvements V-sync, auto-saving, face computer animations, and more. Of course, there are still various other issues that are lingering, but Guerrilla states it is continuing to “investigate and also work on remedies.” An updated listing of recognized concerns that Guerrilla is working on has also been published together with the patch notes, consisting of memory mistake, GPU-related hangs, graphical setups concerns, and also a lot more. Inspect them out completely via here.
Horizon Zero Dawn is available on PS4 as well as COMPUTER. Keep tuned to learn more in the coming weeks as even more patches for the PC version go live.
UPDATE 1.02 SPOT NOTES:
- Fixed a problem where some players would certainly crash during their first video game boot when the ‘video game optimization’ screen is energetic and also they ran out of disc room.
- Dealt with a concern where some gamers would certainly crash if they upgraded their video clip chauffeurs after the video game was already enhanced previously.
- Fixed a problem where some players would collapse during gameplay due to memory inaccurately being overwritten.
- Took care of a problem where some players would collapse throughout gameplay because of an appearance unstreaming insect.
- Improved performance when auto-saving (e.g. when finishing a mission step).
- Repaired an issue where some players experienced that V-sync wouldn’t properly turn off in indeterminate mode
- Dealt with a concern where some players experienced out of sync face computer animations due to them being secured at 30 FPS.
- Reduced memory utilized when streaming shaders.
Various other adjustments
- Better crash report flow and messaging. Each collision currently includes an identifier you can use to interact with our Customer Support.
- Included more features to boost analysis data collection when submitting a crash record.