Guerrilla Games has actually launched a new patch for Horizon Zero Dawn on COMPUTER, repairs as well as resolving even more problems in the procedure. An additional good solution is that shader animations are no much longer restricted to 30 FPS.
Other problems involving flickering– like structures, snow possessions as well as paints– have actually also been taken care of. Those with specific GPUs facing graphics corruption concerns ought to also see the issue dealt with. A number of collisions, including ones that takes place if the “Quit” button on Steam is press after hitting “Play” or when using Avast antivirus, have actually also been resolved.
More spots are expected in the coming months as Guerrilla Gamings proceeds to support the COMPUTER variation.
- Took care of an accident in NetPresenceManager that some gamers experienced when getting in the video game or the standard from the primary menu.
- Repaired a collision where the Heavy steam SDK might collapse on initialization when the video game executable was begun directly from installation folder rather than via Vapor.
- Took care of an accident which would take place if the gamer pushed ‘Quit’ in Steam quickly after pushing ‘Play’.
- Fixed a start-up collision when using Avast antivirus.
- Repaired a crash that might occur when VRAM will be oversubscribed.
- Dealt with a problem with Aloy’s hair not presenting appropriately when the game is running above 30 FPS.
- Shader computer animations (e.g. hologram locks on doors, GAIA in cinematics, etc.) are no more secured to 30 FPS, however going for unlocked framerate.
- Fixed an issue with flickering structures in primary pursuit “A Gift from the Past”.
- Dealt with a concern with flickering snow possessions.
- Took care of an issue with flickering paints in Track’s Edge.
- Fixed visual corruption issues that just happened on particular GPUs.
- Repaired a concern where the game would certainly open in windowed mode rather than fullscreen when the gamer is using one more home window when booting the game.
- Fixed a problem where the video game would certainly not run in the right resolution when changing from windowed to fullscreen.
- Included a choice to shut off “fuzzy sidebars” in ultrawide resolutions as well as display black sidebars rather.
Various other enhancements
- Permit players to still boot the game even if the version of home windows used is spotted to be also reduced to run the game at a steady condition.
- Added an alternative to switch off controller vibration/rumble.
- Fixed a concern in the keeping of the ‘permission to track data’ quality of the player profile (ultimately re-asking for claimed approval).
- Repaired a concern where the opening cutscene songs would certainly not play if the gamer stops out and also instantly begins a new video game.
- Dealt with a concern where inverting mouse controls additionally affected dialog tree selection input.
- Some gamers are experiencing an out of memory mistake throughout the video game optimization process.
- Some gamers are experiencing visual settings problems, such as Anisotropic Filtering or HDR not working correctly.
- Some players are experiencing efficiency problems on particular GPUs or hardware combinations.