Crystal Dynamics launched a new spot for Wonder’s Avengers, proclaiming over 1000 fixes for concerns. These include visual repairs, development stoppers and also some nerfs for a few adversary kinds.
In the meanwhile, the development team is tracking well-known concerns like Examination Anxiety not being completed and also gamers being incapable to approve Bad guy Sectors or daily intrigue missions. Expect repairs for those in the coming days.
Marvel’s Avengers is presently available for Xbox One, PS4, PC and Google Stadia. Stay tuned for even more details as well as examine out the full notes for spot V1.3.0 here.
V1.3.0 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Stadia)
REASSEMBLE CAMPAIGN & & AVENGERS EFFORT
Various Reassemble Campaign & & Avengers Campaign repairs, consisting of:
- Took care of a problem where A-Day would not proceed if the player began the project from the Battle Table after choosing Avengers Campaign initially.
- Repaired unlimited tons when reloading the game during “The Light that Stopped working” as well as “To Stand Alone”.
- Fixed poor save states for an infrequent insect where gamers are unable to proceed with the campaign as a result of an infinite filling screen.
- Repaired a concern where a coffer in “Residence Phone call” was in some cases not functional.
- Fixed a periodic pest with the bridge in the mission “House Phone call” that avoided development. This ought to additionally fix poor save states.
- Repaired an issue where Time out and also Personality menus were blocked throughout “Testing … 1, 2, 3”.
- Fixed an issue where you would certainly be teleported out of world when assaulting the boss in between battle phases in “To Stand Alone”.
- Repaired an issue where actions 1 and also 2 of the “A Worldwide Offensive” goal chain were not tracking appropriately.
- Repaired a concern where combat would certainly not advance when beating both Attack Adaptoids at the same time in “Forcibly of Mind”.
- Took care of an opening in geometry in “Dogs of War”.
- Dealt with an where players might fall out of bounds in “Along came a Spider”
- Took care of a concern where players might get stuck inside geometry in “Rocket’s Red Glare” after making it possible for the teleport to area.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases an enemy can be stuck behind a shut door throughout “Task available”.
- Dealt with a concern in “Negative Blood” where the Final cinematic would sometimes not play audio.
- Dealt with a problem preventing “Investigation Anxiety” from being finished. This should also fix poor save states.