Famitsu has actually launched last week’s data for video game software application and also equipment sales in Japan.
At The Same Time, Square Enix’s Change exclusive Fearlessly Default 2 can be found in at second area, selling over 93,000 systems within the very first 3 days of it launch. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, which has actually been a solid entertainer in the charts ever since it introduced a couple of weeks back, remains in third place, with sales of over 74,000 units.
On the equipment front, the Change leads the pack once more, to little shock, selling over 78,000 systems. The PS5 additionally sees a noticeable enter its sales, having actually moved over 33,000 units in Japan throughout recently.
You can have a look at the complete software and equipment charts for the week ending February 28 below.
Software program sales (followed by lifetime sales):
1. [NSW] Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Community– 202,396(New)
2. [NSW] Fearlessly Default II– 93,061(New)
3. [NSW] Super Mario 3D Globe + Bowser’s Fury– 74,811(422,784)
4.[NSW] Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!– 40,610(1,974,795)
5. [NSW] Ring Fit Experience– 19,032(2,413,077)
6. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe– 13,575(3,699,547)
7. [NSW] Pet Crossing: New Horizons– 13,332(6,668,414)
8. [NSW] Uta no Prince-sama Launching for Nintendo Change– 10,588(New)
9. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate– 9,957(4,175,273)
10 [NSW] Minecraft– 9,386(1,834,873)
Equipment sales (adhered to by recently’s sales):
Nintendo Switch– 78,049(74,298)
Xbox Collection X/S– 1,487(230)
3DS– 673 (827)