Update 188.8.131.52 is implied to take care of some minor pests related to the Nightfall as well as Leviathan raids. This will be fixed in the upgrade.
Of training course, the update also solutions a few points that were accidentally benefiting gamers.
There will certainly be web server upkeep starting at 9 AM PDT on August Fourth with update 184.108.40.206 rolling out at 10 AM PDT.
Nightfall: The Ordeal
- Repaired a concern where the Ordeal version of Lake of Shadows was unattainable at rates over Adept for players who do not very own Forsaken.
- Fixed a problem where the Festering Core Master Nightfall was noted as 1080 Power in the Director, however was in fact 750 Power.
- Guardians must expect a much better challenge when engaging with this strike.
- Leviathan rewards of XP, Twinkle, and opportunities towards Exotic Engrams or Bright Engrams are currently back on a regular lockout.
Note: Defense and armor are not influenced by the weekly lockout, and can be earned several times a week.
Fixed an issue where some players might not acquire the “Means to an End” quest from the Prismatic Recaster.
- Fixed an issue where Ruinous Effigy might set off the heal from the Garrison Titan Exotic armor while blocking with the bring things.
- Dealt with a concern where Umbral stat Focused engrams might supply much less than 10 in the picked stat.