Bungie recently released hotfix 126.96.36.199 for Destiny 2: Beyond Light, fixing Witherhoard as well as patching an exploit with the Warlock’s new Shadebinder Super that allowed for promptly eliminating raid bosses.
Penumbral Blast, the class’s melee capacity, has had its projectile rate reduced by 20 percent while its range has actually gone down from 28 meters to 16 meters. Cold Snap seeker speed has actually also been lowered by 23 percent.
For the Crucible, the duration of freeze created by Cold Break has been decreased from 4. Examine out some of the various other modifications from the hotfix listed below and also stay tuned for more details.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- Repaired an issue where the Coriolis Force Combination Rifle was obtaining more ammo than planned from ammunition blocks.
- Dealt with a concern where the Witherhoard damage debuff had not been being gotten rid of correctly.
- Witherhoard has actually currently been re-enabled.
- Fixed ventures with the Warlock Shadebinder Super.
- Stasis outbreak damage lowered (110->>90 hp).
- Changed the contour that lowers breakout damage making use of Resilience.
- Boosted the damages decrease result Durability has to ensure that greater rates of Strength are better. Caps out at 90 Strength.
- Penumbral Blast (Tension Warlock melee) projectile speed reduced by 20%.
- Penumbral Blast (Stasis Warlock melee) array reduced (was 28 m now 16 m).
- Winter’s Rage (Stasis Warlock Super) period reduced (was 30 s now 24 s).
- Winter months’s Rage light attack (Stasis Warlock Super) expense minimized (was 5% per ruptured, currently 4.5% per ruptured).
- Cold wave seeker rate decreased by 23%.
- Cold Snap freeze period reduced (was 4.
- Ice Flare Bolts ice up period lowered (was 4.75 s now 1.35 s).
- Penumbral Blast (Tension Warlock melee) freeze period reduced (was 4.
- Wintertime’s Rage hefty attack (Tension Warlock Super) no more influences gamers that are not encased.