What Does Content Marketing Include, And How Smart Content Marketing Can Help A Business?
As defined by Wikipedia, content marketing is a form of marketing that focuses on creating, publishing, and distributing content to target audiences online. It’s not a new concept but it’s been gaining popularity since 2010. However, the ways in which it’s presented are different.
Content marketing usages:
Content marketing is used in several places for several reasons, and among its most important positions we find:
- Your website: the importance of content on the site is a great part of increasing trust and raising the awareness of private audience.
- Search engines: it’s one of the most important things in content, since it supports the emergence of your site or works on search sites like yahoo, bing, and of course google.
- Internal marketing: it’s what the content you want to reflect to your audience, so you can add it by your content on the site.
- Email: some people think it’s one of the oldest content marketing tools, but it still retains his strength and importance through the number of email users around the world.
- Content of social media platforms: we can’t ignore the role of social media platforms in marketing capacity or even in the existence of customers most of the time. Therefore, most companies are recruiting special people to take over the post of social media content, believing that it can support the company’s marketing activity and strategy.
- Content of printed or promotional materials: such as brochures and presentations sent to customers.
Content marketing forms:
Articles with pictures get 94% more views than those that don’t. Because of the digital content absorbed and the increase of mobile internet access, classes of interest are shorter than ever, making the content presented in large blocks of an unclear text. It’s best to use the original pictures or pictures you took since it adds the desired personal touch to your campaign. High-quality and attractive pictures are often expensive or take a long time to create.
Videos are incredibly useful for introducing common problems and then offering solutions that your product can provide. Although there are cheaper types of visual content, a great video is an extra force for your campaign, by showing you’re willing to take additional steps to achieve quality. A study showed that including a video on the destination page increased the conversion by 86%.
There are many types of videos that can improve your business; you can work on how-to videos, animation videos, guide images, or customer testimonial about your product and services… Whatever you choose, it’s important that your videos match the overall style of your brand. A recent study has shown the posts containing videos is at the highest levels because it can become the main representation of your digital brand.
Charts are an excellent tool for drawing on all your complex data and statistics and turning them into a visual that can be easily understood. Thanks to efforts, graphs can become an integral part of your content marketing strategy.
Presentations serve a similar function to it graphics, with a major focus on attractive design and color, thereby attracting readers to text. Although they vary by having a larger range. Therefore, if the subject is too long to fit into the information layout, a beautifully designed presentation may be very effective in keeping people interacting with your content.
Since your presentation is likely to include a lot of information, it’s important to stay consistent with things like lines, strokes, and color. As with any form of content, the linguistic checking of spelling and grammatical errors is extremely important. As with charts, always look at powerful and reputable sources as much as possible (quoting wikipedia.Org), instead, look at Wikipedia sources.
With a screenshot, you can provide a glimpse of the inner work or your product or service to your audience. You can show your services and functionality from a direct perspective, and you can also combine a screenshot with some marketing version, a certificate to boost credibility, or what’s called ”word of mouth’’.
Screenshots are very useful for backing up claims in sales content. For example, if you’re marketing an application that can perform certain functions, a screenshot with the caption can be the visual verification your audience needs to trust your claims. Comments can also be placed on your screenshots if you want to draw attention to a specific part of the image (such as a button click) or provide a more in-depth explanation of what happens behind the scenes.
Although it seems it’s the less important type of content in this article, screenshots can be a very useful tool for building trust between the customer and the company.
The tips are the steps of the use, another kind of visual content that your audience will thank you about. It doesn’t only deepen emotional contact with the audience by helping them in a concrete way, but it also enhances brand retention and helps followers to remember your brand at some point on the road, when they need your product or service.
For example, if you’re providing an online tool to create visual content, you can offer your expertise in visual content creation. Also it’s the trick of how to use the product or service in the best way to get the most out of it.
Audible content is one of the most powerful ways to reach busy customers by routing content into audible channels such as Soundcloud, Anghami, and radio stations. Key objectives of voice content are focused on brand, indirect bottom-line gain access, and potential customer generation.
Steps to work on audible content:
- Identify voice content goals as part of your content marketing strategy, work on voice content goals with your marketing goals and your social media content.
- Understand your target audience’s habits and listening context.
- Integrate and display audio content in your marketing editing calendar.
- Enhance audio content to attract essential segments of your audience
- Distribute audio content for maximum audience access.
Written content is writing the text for advertising or other forms of marketing. It also aims to raise awareness of the brand and eventually convince the person or group to take a specific action.
Online writing and content creation are different from writing for printed materials. Web users tend to read text quickly rather than read it closely, skip what they consider unnecessary information, and focus on what they consider most relevant. It’s estimated that 79% of users are scanning web content, and it was also reported that it takes 25% longer to scan online than printed content. The author of web content must have the skills to insert paragraphs and headlines containing keywords to enhance the search engine, as well as to make sure that they are clearly configured, to reach the target market, and understanding needs to be good and skilled writers in attracting audiences as well as understanding the needs of web users.
Site content is often outsourced, such as individual web authors or larger or complex projects. It should be said that most content writers spend time learning about digital marketing with a greater focus on improving search engines, paying per click, and improving social media… So that they can develop the right content that can help customers market business easily.
Content marketing objectives:
If you decide to start marketing through content, you should ask yourself what are goals you’re pursuing by content marketing. We will show you some of the most important content marketing goals:
- Increase brand awareness
- Gain more traffic to your website
- Generate sales
- Transfer more potential customers
- Improve visibility and support search engines with results
- To keep your blog active
- Get more internal and external links on your website
- To educate the public about the services and products you offer
- To work on social posts.
In the end, it’s important to ensure that content marketing is one of the most important roles in your marketing strategy and you have to take it seriously. You can think that you’re going to pay a lot for employees, but you can hire freelancers through platforms like Upwork and others where you can hire content-writing administrators.